New resources - WallWisher - Digital Literacy Dover

Monday 31 October 2011

New resources - WallWisher

Here are some nice video tutorials on using some newer tools in the classroom. I was forwarded a link from the Scottish Book Trust (random I know...) which has some nice resources and more to come, all presented with a thick Scottish accent for those expat teachers from the UK.

Wallwisher is something I have experimented with in the past and my students have liked it. More recently it has been updated so that students can contribute pictures and also video to the class wall. It can either be collaborative or created purely by the teacher. The video tutorial below contains some nice examples from Art and English I think.


For more ideas: 105 ideas for using WallWhisher in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment